Sueños is a friendly and homely Milonga near Basingstoke. Pop along the M3 to the leafy idyll of Cliddesden Village, with a quaint traditional country pub and village hall surrounded by fields.
It’s a lovely modern venue, with gorgeous smooth sprung dance floor. And it’s easy to find, with loads of free car parking. You’ll get our usual high quality traditional Tango music, floorcraft, refreshments, free wine, and a friendly atmosphere. Did we mention the free wine?
- Beautiful smooth sprung dance floor
- Complimentary refreshments * Red & White wine included *
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern hall, with loads of free parking in a charming rural setting
- Easy to reach, near Basingstoke
Come to a SPECIAL all-day Sueños on Bank Holiday Saturday 26th August!
Afternoon & Evening milongas, giving you 8 hours of dancing
2.00pm – 6.00pm
DJ: Kirsty Bennett
7.30pm – 11.30pm
£10 per Milonga
For a FREE pizza supper between 6.00pm & 7.30pm just:
- Pay for both milongas, plus please;
- Tell us before midnight on Wed 23rd August, by Email or Facebook
(if you can’t come to both Milongas, or are late letting us know, then the pizza supper is just £3 extra)
The next Sueños Milongas:
Cliddesden Millennium Village Hall, Church Lane, Cliddesden, RG25 2JQ
The Cliddesden Millennium Village Hall has a big sprung dance floor, loads of car parking, and a big patio and pretty gardens that are perfect for taking a break between dances. And there’s also a great village pub down the road.Directions