Lots to enjoy over 3 days:
20 hours of dancing to the best Golden Age Tango, Vals and Milonga from a team of favourite DJs
Booking & payment
We make it as easy as possible for you at Eastonathon; there’s no need to book in advance, just come along when it suits you!
- Pick & choose the milongas…
- No need to reserve your places…
- No need to pay in advance…
- No need to bring a dance partner…
- Just pay when you arrive; £10 per milonga
Old Windsor Memorial Hall, Straight Road, Old Windsor, Berks, SL4 2RN
- Brand new, sprung, maple dance floor
- Loads of free parking
- Excellent sound system
- Free Wifi
- Easy to reach from M4, M25 or M3
We’re working on it…!
The Tango music at Eastonathon is always traditional ‘Golden Age’ recordings, carefully selected and played in continuous tandas with cortinas TTVTTM.
There are no interruptions for Salsa, Jive, announcements, show dances, birthday valses, or Chacarera. Just non-stop Tango dancing to the best music.
Saturday 31st March – Italia Milonguera
Elegant ladies Tango wear made in Italy. Beautiful dresses, skirts, trousers and tops created by Italian designers and exclusively available in the UK.